Jun 26, 2012

3 reasons why I would never forget this day.


There are 3 reasons why this day is very memorable in my life since I was born.

Let me tell you why.

1. Its my mothers birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!


2. 6/25/2009 was my brothers graduation day.




3. It was the day Michael Jackson began his journey to the other side.



6/25th three years ago was pretty emotional day.

First, my brothers and I were happy to congratulate our mothers birthday.
Than we attended my brothers high school graduation. Although my brother caused numerous issues at high school, we were all happy that he graduated.

Than, Micheal left.

Man, what a shock.
I couldn't believe.....no, DIDN'T want to believe that it was true.

Iconic figure of the century passed away on one of the happiest day for my family.

My emotion was confused the whole day.


Its painful that we humans only realize the true importance of something once we loose it.....just like how Micheal sings to us through his beautiful song, Earth Song....



What we care about it always in front of us. But its so natural and organic. Therefore, we get used to having it around us and forget to pay attention to the small changes we make everyday with our selfish actions.

The action escalates and when we realize the problem, its usually too late....

Michael spoke the "truth".
"Truth" is something much important than money or education that we put so much focus on.
"Truth" is what my mother focused on when raising me. She wished for her sons to have a good heart instead of being smart saying "Education is important, but its not what I'm most concerned about. I want you to be a big heart. A person that understand others truthfully from the heart."
"Truth" is what I focused on when I lectured my brothers. I wanted all of us to stay united and build a strong bond, trust through telling the truth to each other.

We must listen and understand the truth behind messages.
Micheal had the power to spread that message within his beautifully, soulfully perfected music.

May you rest in peace King Of Pop.

Peace and God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment